Floor plan of Prestige Waterford Whitefield
Prestige Waterford is a prime residential project by Prestige Group which is segmented into the affordable housing category. The property comprises of configurations 1 BHK, 3 BHK, and 4 BHK to suit every buyer’s need. The required floorplans of the apartment at various configurations are, as on request. The project is a luxury residential space, built with exemplary expertise design and impressive floorplan.
Prestige Waterford Master and Floor Plans
Prestige Waterford whitefield - Definitive floor plan details
With unique master plans, residents would be able to enjoy the living spaces and recreational infrastructures. Spread over wide-open spaces, customers have the leverage to explore, experience the floor plan in advance and consult for absolute clarity. These 1/3/4 BHK apartments available are designed to precision by the finest in the business. Invest Now!
Structural specifications Prestige Waterford Whitefield
- Imported and branded vitrified tiles for extra safety and comfort.
- Anti-skid tiles are laid out in the bathroom and balconies for extra elegance.
- Corridor floors at all levels have granite-based flooring, which gives it a luxurious touch.
- Teak framed doors with first-class finishing.
- Toilet doors are furnished and polished on either side.
- Utility store rooms for individual apartments.
- Modular and branded shutter windows for extra ventilation and air circulation.
- Shock resistant electrical switches installed in individual rooms.
- 100% electric/power backup provided for common areas and elevators.
- Sufficient electrical switch boards stationed at individual rooms for comfort and accessibility.
- Living rooms with multiple telephone points.
- TV and AC power points in all master bedrooms.
With innovative design spaces, investing is an ideal option !!
- RCC framed structure for all the walls ensures sustainability and durability like never before.
- Important and branded RCC framed walls to cater to residential expectations.
- High quality wall structure that reduce the extent of periodic maintenance.
- High standard widows that withstand adverse climatic conditions.
- Tall shuttered windows add on to elegance and finesse.
- Ceramic tiles that are in line with industry standards.
- Durable plumbing and sanitation fittings.
- Mounted and elevated kitchen cabinets.